Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Stuff

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper.


2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial - I don't know if we're allowed to have real trees in the apartments.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Well this year we put it up the first day of December. Maybe it's a new tradition, maybe it's just that we didn't have a tree to put up the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably around New Year's

5. Do you like eggnog?
Yes, we love it! I add Sprite to it to give it a little kick

6. Favorite gift received as a child ?
I got tons of wonderful gifts when I was little. I liked a game called Dream phone or something. I can't remember, but my friends and I played it for years to come. Also a tracing/drawing/clothing design kit that my best friend and I even used in high school.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but I would love one. I really want to inherit my mom's because I think it's so pretty and classic.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
Brian and my dad

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Dani

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
We haven't done the Christmas card thing yet. Maybe next year when I'm only working instead of doing school & work

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't think I've ever gotten a bad one

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
White Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
After Thanksgiving

14. Ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Brownie pudding

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song ?
O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Usually the farthest we go is my grandma's in Bountiful

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star ?
Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
only Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
the cold

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
My favorite ornament is a tie between my "Melissa's first Christmas 1984" and my precious moments that my parents got for me when I was born. Each child got one. Mine is a little girl sitting in a bubble bath. One of my siblings broke her head off one year but we fixed her and you can't even tell. I always hang them in the front of the tree at the top.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I would really just like to have some time to relax and spend with Brian. But anything is welcome. :)

No comments: