Sunday, August 2, 2009

Girl's Weekend 2009

Every summer since my sister and I got married, my mom takes all of the girls for a weekend away so we can have some girl time together. I love this tradition. This year we went to Wolf Creek up near Ogden. We spent most of our time watching movies and talking and eating. Great times! We went into Ogden for a day to go to the mall. We spent over an hour at The Quilted Bear just wandering around and looking at all the cute crafts. We also did a small service project, making mittens from the humanitarian aid website. Overall, a very good weekend.

One of my favorite quotes I came across that I want to make a plaque of says this:

"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting, 'Woohoo! What a ride!'"

(Again, pics to come later.)

No comments: