Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Japanese Dinner

My Mom, my Dad, and both of dad's brothers went to Japan on their missions. My mom and two uncles all actually served in the same mission. So needless to say, they have shared the love of Japanese food with the rest of the family and their children. For New Year's this year, we all got together with the Walker side and had our "traditional Japanese dinner". I use quotes because I know it's not really traditional Japanese, but it's our traditional food. Everyone made gyoza (pot stickers) so we had three different varieties, and then we had egg drop soup and ham fried rice. It was so yummy! I loved it.

I also loved getting to see family. We don't get together nearly as often as we used to, and we're all growing up and starting our own families, but it's always fun to see each other.

Wendi & Breckin - 9 months, Marci & Kamri - 1 month, Me - 6 1/2 months

1 comment:

visio 2010 sale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.