Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lagoon & Layout

Brian & I had the chance to go to Lagoon yesterday with his family for their Stake Lagoon Day. I was very excited as I have been wanting to go to Lagoon all summer. We got there a little late in the day, but that was probably better because of the heat. Luckily, it was overcast, so it wasn't too bad. Still hot, but bearable.

We went and did those old western pictures which was a lot of fun. Then we headed off to Rattlesnake Rapids, where I proceeded to get soaked like usual. We hit most of the big roller coasters and finished our day riding the Tilt-a-whirl three times in a row, making ourselves very dizzy. But it was a lot of fun. Good memories being made. His brother leaves next week so it was good to spend some more time with him.

In other news, I just finished a layout from the Barlow Family Reunion last year in San Diego. Let me know what you think.

No comments: