Monday, July 28, 2008

Broken Record

This post will probably start to sound really old by this Thursday, but I have time at work right now, and if I practice anymore I may throw up.

I have my final Spanish presentation tonight. Well, I'm either last tonight, or first tomorrow. Either way, I'm almost done. It's supposed to be 10 minutes. Mine will probably end up being only around 7-8. I really don't care. It's supposed to be memorized. Mine is all typed out in Spanish so I can just refer to it when I need to. I really don't care. I get really nervous talking in front of people, so talking in a different language just isn't going to happen. If I get docked points for it, owell. After tonight, (or tomorrow) I will be done. There's nothing more I can do. Once again, I just hope that I pass.

After class tonight I need to throw together my final project for my English class and get some last minute studying in for the final tomorrow. I hope I do okay. Once again, I just hope that I pass.

After tomorrow, I'll only have one more final to take on Thursday morning which I'm not too worried about. I'm pretty confident I'm passing that class. Which is nice. If nothing else, I'll end my semester with an easy final and then I can go play. SO EXCITED.

So that's all I really had to say. I'm so nervous for tonight, but all I can say to calm myself is, "I really don't care." I just want to be done. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Natalie Loris said...

I hope you do well on your finals!!! Call me and let me know how they go! I love you :)