Monday, August 11, 2008

Sneak Peak


This is a preview of what I've been up to. I borrowed the first three from a friend on Thursday night. I finished them on Wednesday afternoon the next week. Then I borrowed the last one from another friend on Wednesday night & I finished in Saturday afternoon. I could not put them down. I loved them! They were the first on my list of books to read after I graduated and I'm so happy I read them first.
Of course then I spent an hour on her website reading the outtakes and the beginning to her other books. I can't wait to read those too. If anyone has a list of their favorite books, or just books they'd recommend I read, send it my way. I'm more than willing to read anything as long as I don't have to analyze it or write a paper about it. :) And as long as it's a good book, meaning good standards, not just "good" according to the world.
I find out my grades tomorrow so I'll post about that soon. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun way to celebrate school being over. I love these books but I am only half way through the last one hope it ends well. I love the Secret Journal of Brett Colton by Kay Lynn Magnum. It's a must read. If you can't check it out at the Library you can get at Amazon for about $7.00. Have fun reading.