Friday, May 8, 2009

We're done!! (Not really...)

Today, my husband, Brian Glad, graduated with his BS in Architecture, from the University of Utah.



I am so proud of him. It's taken a lot of hard work, and A LOT of time, and EVEN MORE sleep-deprivation, but he did it! He said he didn't feel like today was a big deal, because he doesn't feel like he's accomplished that much, and he has to keep going, but I thought today was a pretty big day. One step down, only 2 or 3 more to go. :)



Brian's parents and littlest brother were able to come see him graduate. I don't know if his mom got emotional, but I know that when I saw him walk out and the music was going, I got a little choked up. I'll admit it.




I love you babe! We did it! Now on to Grad school!!

(P.S. I gave Brian a haircut last night so he would look good for graduation and I think I did a pretty good job. At least better than the first time.)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to go Rookie! (and of course Lissa too!) It IS a big deal! So celebrate! :)

Lanae said...

Good job Brian! Good job Lissa for being a supportive wife! Architecture is HARD!!!

Cottam Family said...

Congratulations! Way to be the type that actually walks! When Kyle graduated from BYU we didn't even go! Lol...

Heidi said...

Congratulations on the graduation!

Marzipan said...

Are you going to post Disneyland pics???? Can't wait to hear all about it!