Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday

I have not waited a month to update my blog even though I give my friends grief when they wait more than 2 weeks. I am not a hypocrite like that.

I did not go to Bear Lake for almost a week but only go on the boat once.

I did not eat almost a whole can of olive by myself for lunch the other day because I was too lazy to make anything. I always eat healthier than that.

I did not walk up to a grey Jeep Cherokee in the parking lot and stand there for a few second wondering why it wasn't right. (It had 4 doors, mine has 2.) I also then did not turn around and take another few seconds before I could remember where I had parked.

I was not "accidentally" late for work every day last week because I knew my boss would be late anyway.

I did not get so upset this morning that I started to cry and then freaked out when I looked in the mirror and realized I look like my baby sister when I cry. Weird.

I did not take a shower on Saturday and then fall back asleep in my towel because I was still so exhausted from staying up late the 2 nights before.

I did not jump in Harry Potter even when I knew what was coming.

What have you not done lately?

1 comment:

Meg said...

funny - I "didn't" jump in Harry Potter either . . .