Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craft Day & Grandma's Birthday

On November 7th, our Relief Society did a Craft Day and I decided to participate. Mostly because the crafts looked pretty simple, and they were, and because I thought they would be good Christmas gifts. So because of that, I have no pictures to show because I don't want to spoil anyone's surprise. :) But I had a really good time and it made me feel really good to be so crafty and creative.

That evening we had a surprise birthday party for my Grandma Barlow, who turned 85 this year. My cousin Lisa started doing the planning and we all pitched in to help. I think my grandma really loved it. We invited tons of family and friends from all stages of her life. A lot of people showed up to support my grandma. Brian was the photographer and took tons of pictures, but I'll just post a few.

Here is a chart my aunt put together of all of my Grandparent's posterity. It even includes some ultrasound pics of babies on their way.

My grandma was so surprised so I think we did a good job.

1 comment:

The Smiling Allens said...

You will post pictures after Christmas right? For those of us who won't be receiving them...