Monday, May 21, 2007

Saturday

Saturday was an exciting day for both of our families. First, Natalie went through the temple Saturday morning and Brian and I got to be there with her. We also got to be the witness couple which we'd never done before, so that was very fun for me because I got to sit next to my sister the whole time.
We went out to lunch with everyone who had come and that's always fun. I love how my family always goes out to eat for big occasions. Or just when people come into town. It's a fun tradition.
That night I got to go to my sister's dance recital. She's such a character. I love her so much!

Then, when Brian got off work we went over to his house to be with his family while his brother opened his mission call. It was so exciting. I wasn't there when Brian opened his and my brother's haven't gone yet, so this was a first for me. Very fun. Anyway, Brian recorded the actual moment, because his mom's reaction was just great. She had been dying to open it because he actually got the letter on Friday, but his dad was gone on a camp out so they had to wait to open it. So everyone's really excited. He leaves July 18th for the Pennsylvania Harrisburg mission. 8 weeks!

No comments: