Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chicken & Tri-Steak Potatoes

5 Stars (Because it's easy & because it tastes good.)

Chicken
Thaw two chicken breasts.
Season with Garlic Salt & Lemon Pepper.
Grill.

Tri-Steak Potatoes (This is a nickname my family has given to Twice-Baked Potatoes.)
Scrub and puncture potatoes. (Remember that the recipe naturally doubles itself so you don't need 4 potatoes for 4 people. Probably just 3.)
Cook at 375* for 1 hour.
Cut potatoes long-way.
Scoop out insides into mixing bowl, leaving a small layer inside the skins.
Add butter, salt & pepper, & sour cream to taste.
Mix/whip potatoes until blended well.
Refill skins with mixture.
Cover each potato with grated cheddar cheese.
Cook in oven until cheese is melted (about 3-5 minutes.)

Wa-la! All done. Sorry no pictures. I was really hungry last night so I forgot to take a picture before I dug in. And who wants to see pictures of half eaten food? :)

1 comment:

mznutterman said...

Yum I love twice baked patotoes.