Sunday, January 27, 2013

Trying to do better

I don't know if anyone even looks at this anymore. Probably not seeing how it's been almost a year since I posted anything. Being a mom got the better of me. I cherish his nap times, (as fleeting as they are), but I can't ever seem to make myself use those times to blog when there are other things I need to get done.

But I'm going to try and do better. I'll probably just do a quick review of last year, (with lots of pictures) and then go from now. We've had a lot happen and hopefully some more exciting things will be happening in the next little while.

So for anyone still out there checking on us, I'm going to try and do better.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I still follow :). Love pics of your little guy! So cute!

Brian and Tonya said...

I'm here. And I know the feeling about not getting time to blog. As much as I'd love to update often, my blog is dismally behind.

Unknown said...

I am checking your blog too ;-) Keep your posts coming!

Marzipan said...

I'm still here too!!!!