Sunday, October 28, 2007

This Day in History...

One year ago today, Brian asked me to marry him and I said YES.

I wanted to post some pictures from that night, but it's Sunday, and they're all at my work computer or on my parents computer. So I thought I'd post some of our nice engagement pictures instead.

Our engagement story is a long one that I'm sure most of you have heard. I say it's long, because I find that I cannot just tell about the proposal without telling our entire story. Which takes place over the 7 years that we've known each other. I've wanted to post it on here for some time, but maybe I'll save that for our anniversary post.

We're counting down the days until we move. My grandparents get back on Wednesday, and we informed our bishop today that it was our last Sunday there. We also told our Sunday School class that we teach. The 12-13 year old's. They love us and they said they want us to come back every Sunday just to teach. That was pretty awesome. I can't believe we move so soon and I'm not close to ready.

School is going fine. Brian got an A on his project before Fall Break and the break really helped. He's feeling a little more rejuvenated and even though he's still swamped, he's staying up with everything. I'm feeling more confident that we can get through this semester and be able to breathe a little bit after that.

I met with a counselor to plan my graduation schedule recently and found out that I will be able to graduate in August of '08. If I can fit five classes in next spring and four during the summer. I'm not a big fan of summer school, but it'll be better to be done and working full time when Brian starts up again in the fall. So that's the plan. I've been a little stressed because of trying to keep my job and do school at the same time. My boss is pretty flexible but it's a hard job to do only three days a week which is how I have been doing it, so I'm stressed that he'll be a little upset with the schedule I hope to have next spring. But I have to finish and he knows that I'm really close, so I hope that he can just be patient a little longer because after that I'm planning on working for him full time, so that's good incentive to let me finish right? I hope so. I'll be posting our schedules for next spring when we know them.

Well, that's pretty much it for now. I'll post those picture tomorrow hopefully.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You two are so cute. Havn't met Brian yet but he seems like an awesome guy. You two make a very cute couple.