Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not go out to dinner with a friend and have a root beer float, with lots of ice cream, with my dinner, and then split a banana split, and then go home and think about having another bowl of ice cream before bed. That's just crazy!

I did not spend almost my entire workday on Friday splitting my time between reading my scriptures, Little Women and the Ensign. I'm a much better worker than that.

I did not contemplate quitting my job simply because I'm bored of it and so worn out from trying to pretend I'm busy all the time when there's nothing to do. And I'd much rather be at home writing or spending time with Brian.

I have not been thinking of ways to leave early already and it's only 11:00AM.

What have you not done lately?

3 comments:

Matt and Marci said...

I'm starting my "NOT ME Mondays" today.... hope it's okay I'm copying you! I think it's so funny!

Brian and Tonya said...

Hee hee. I NEVER pretend to be busy at work when I'm not. ;)

Unknown said...

Ahhh. I am guilty of thinking about leaving work early today... I wasn't so motivated. I must also say that I have not gone out for dinner in a month or so. It's about time.