Friday, March 14, 2008

Today is a Great Day Because...

  • It's Friday. Friday's are always good because it's the end of the school/work week.
  • It's the last day before Spring Break! The only change with this is the fact that I will only be working next week instead of trying to do school and work. Still, the little time off from school is nice.
  • I shaved. This is great because I really do like having smooth legs, but the effort it take to maintain them, especially in the cold winter is hardly worth it. The fact that I shaved means I finally believe that it's going to start getting warmer. Even though it snowed today. I'm still optimistic.
  • Brian's good friend Chad is getting married today. I hope they got some good shots between the snow storms.
  • I wrote a 4 page paper in a little over an hour last night. Brian hates that I can do that, but I feel very happy about that talent. It's saved me many a time.
  • Yesterday was my best friend Val's birthday! (I know this doesn't count as why today is great, but I still wanted to mention it.)
  • I got a 27/30 on a paper I got back today.
  • I'm staying ahead of most things at work which means my boss is appreciating how hard I work even though I'm not here all the time.
  • My boss is taking a week long vacation during April with his family. Freedom!
  • And last but not least, Monday is our 1 Year Anniversary! I am so excited. Time has just flown by. We're still just as happy as the day we got married.

(I know it's not the best picture, but it's the only one I have at work.)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary!

I do my header in Photoshop Elements or GIMP...just like a scrapbooking page. I have it sized 660x270 pixels. Then, I just bring in scrapbooking papers, elements, and photos to decorate it. You have to size everything down ALOT to use them. Then you save it as a JPeg. After that you go to your blog and go to customize. In that you go to the header area and press edit. Then there should be an option to put browse your computer for a header. Find it and then press instead of the words. Then it should be on.

If you have anymore questions send them my way :)