Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Phone


This is my new phone! Nothing was really wrong with my old one, but it was old, and I could get this one for free. So I did.
Today it is rainy and cold, (in JUNE), but I still have to go to school. I just have to keep telling myself, only two more months of one class, and only three more classes of the other. Woohoo!
Today is Brian's day off, but because it's rainy he doesn't know if it'll be worth going riding. But he may just go and get muddy anyway. Except he just got a new bike! So now we have three bikes, though we're at my parents house so we have a garage to store two of them in right now. Don't worry, we're not keeping three bikes. Brian's going to sell his old one, to pay off the new one. Hopefully we can even make a profit on it. That would be nice.
Things have been going well this week. Brad and Dani are tons of fun, and Phil even came over last night so we had a good time just hanging out and teasing each other as usual.
Well, I'm putting off writing a paper, so I better get back to it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jason said...

How much are you selling your old bike for? I might be interested.