Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag

Two names you go by:
1. Melissa
2. Lissa

Two things you are wearing now:
1. My newly cleaned and sautered wedding ring
2. My new sandals

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Be with Brian
2. Read good books

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To go home early from work
2. To be done with school

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. I've never had any pets
2. And I don't think I ever will

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Whoever wants to
2. or whoever has time

Two things you did last night:
1. Made dinner for the fam
2. Watched Grey's in between reading chapters of my book (Brian said his mind would explode if he tried to do that at the same time.)

Two things you ate/drank today:
1. Pretzels
2. hm, maybe I should eat something more for lunch...

Two people you've talked to today (other than the people that live in your home):
1. My boss
2. Customer service people at work

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to school
2. Hanging out with Brian cuz it's his day off

Longest Car Rides you've been on:
1. St. George to San Diego
2. San Diego to St. George, in a van with no air conditioning, during the heat wave a few years ago. We passed through Death Valley at 12:30-ish. Yeah, it was pretty bad.

Favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Fourth of July (I love the fireworks)

Two favorite Beverages:
1. Raspberry lemonade (Only if it's fake, I hate the chunks)
2. Root Beer Float

I tag anyone else that wants to play or is bored like me.

No comments: