Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pizza Night/Girl's Night

You may have notice on my menu that last night was listed as Pizza for me and leftovers for Brian. Don't be too hasty in thinking that I was being selfish and making Brian eat leftovers while I had yummy pizza. Last night a friend of mine invited a bunch of ladies in our ward/neighborhood over for homemade pizza & girl time. We each brought our favorite toppings and made the pizzas. Then we sat around and just chatted for a few hours. :) It was awesome!

I don't think guys understand the need that women have to just be with other women. We just like to talk and have someone talk back. :) I had a great time. All of the other women happened to be married to med students, so there was a lot of talk about med school stuff. I didn't mind though. I was just happy to have a group of girls to hang out with instead of sitting at home while Brian was back at school. Also, I got to play with my friend's little one-year-old girl. She's so cute! Kids are so great at that age because they're just to the point of babbling about everything and have this great, excited personality.

I had a blast. I hope we do it again soon. :)

3 comments:

Roods said...

Girls nights are so much fun. Everyone needs one every now and then. Sounds like it was a blast.

Lydja said...

Oh man, that sounds like so much fun. I'm so jealous. All my friends are pregnant right now and don't like to get out much. :-( Your post made me the village.

Natalie Loris said...

So FUN!! I love girls nights!! When we move up we can have girls nights all the time cuz we'll both be part-time widow's! P.S. Do I hear someone getting more and more baby hungry??.....