Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick & Sad

Well I need to get this done quick. Yes, it's 12:00, and yes I'm still awake.

I dropped Brian off at the airport this evening. Sad. :( I know it's only two nights and I probably sound pathetic, but I blame most of this on the fact that I'm not feeling well. And who wants to be sick when no one is around to take care of you? Not me. Also the reason I'm still awake when I should be asleep. He would've made me go to bed by now, but since I'm not working tomorrow I decided to stay up. Owell.

I love how Brian looks at me. Sometimes the look says he thinks I'm crazy, but I love that too. I love when he looks at me as I'm getting ready and he tells me I'm beautiful. It makes my day. I love you Brian!

6 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I HATE THAT! I hope you have that picture of you and Brian blown up, it's wonderful!

Trina said...

Sorry your sick when Brian had to leave. You should come over sometime. Corey is working all day tomorrow. Do you want to join us for Madagascar 2 tonight?

mznutterman said...

I hate being sick. I hope you feel better soon. When Zak and I are apart, which doesn't happen very often, I try to look at it as a night to myself. I take a bath, do my toes, watch whatever horrible chick-flick is on and I eat whatever I want. It's like being single for a night. Embrace it and it will go by quick!

Shae said...

i hope you feel better soon! that's one thing that stinks about growing up, is there's usually no one to take care of you when you're sick! i think nate has only stayed home twice from work to take care of me & the kids because i was way too sick to do it by myself...otherwise, i have just had to plug through the day by myself...no fun!

Brian and Tonya said...

It's not fun being sick. And to have Brian gone makes it even worse. I hate it when my Brian is out of town. Nothing ever seems right.

Matt and Marci said...

What you should have done is come to St. George to visit! After a little sunshine and lunch at Frost Top you would have been feeling better in no time!

...but since you're not here...I hope you feel better soon!

Love ya!