Sunday, April 26, 2009

Got Milk?

I don't like milk. Neither does Brian. We can buy a quart of milk and it can last us over a week. Usually we use it in a week though, because that would be gross to drink expired milk. But still you get my point.

This makes it all the more interesting to say, that in the past two days, I've drank 3 full cups of milk. 1% no less. (We only drink skim.) Why, how, you ask? This is how:


My friend came over last night for a girl's night, and brought double stuff Oreo's and 1% milk with her. She then left them here, for which I am grateful. :) I can't eat double stuff Oreo's plain, I have to have milk. So, I've had 3 cups of milk. Good for me. That's more than I would regularly have in a week.
Downside: I've also eaten almost the entire thing of double stuff Oreo's by myself. :(
Is that really a downside though? :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

There is nothing wrong about eating a whole bag of Oreos by yourself. I succumbed to trying the strawberry milkshake Oreos yesterday, but I wouldn't recommend them. In fact, I scraped the filling off and ate the cookies. I'd stick to the originals or mint version.

Cottam Family said...

Can I just say that you just made my day! I started laughing so hard! :) For you that is not a bad thing! Love you Lissa!

Lesley, The Mother said...

If you have to sacrifice eating that many Oreo's to get that much milk down, life is tough!