Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mini update with the promise of another one soon

So, my cousin Wendi got married this last weekend. Happy happy day. It was a really good, really long day. I was a bridesmaid, and as such got to wear a hot pink dress and very uncomfortable shoes. Luckily, I brought flip flops in my purse to change into. She was beautiful, he was handsome, and they were both very very happy. I will post pictures soon. (I can't find my camera, which makes me really mad, but my other cousin is emailing me the pictures she got.)

In other news, I think I broke my toe yesterday. I was rushing to get ready and accidentally kicked one of Brian's shoes that was on the floor. I only hit it with my pinky toe somehow and yesterday it was really sore and red and today it's all black and blue and a little swollen. It actually just looks like I have dirt on my toe, but it still is tender. I don't know though because I have never broken anything before.

And finally, tomorrow, we're leaving for BEAR LAKE!!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited. It's the annual Walker Family vacation. All the cousins, and aunts and uncles. Sadly, my grandparents won't be there this year, because they're on a mission, but we'll be thinking of them. (In a small rant, two of my cousins are/want to bring their significant others, which really bothers me. This vacation is supposed to be family only, and we've never been allowed to bring friends in the past, so why do they get to now?) It'll still be fun though. I'm happy Brian gets to come this year. Wendi will still be on her honeymoon in Hawaii so it'll be good to have someone there that I'm just as close to.

So, I think that's it. Oh wait, I was informed that I need to clarify that Brian and I do not just go "biking" because apparently that's easier, we go "mountain biking." It really is tough though. We're taking our bikes to Bear Lake so we can ride around. I'm excited.

Also, I started another blog, just for my scrapbooking and for creative writing purposes. If you're interested here's the link: Lissa's Corner. I put up some of the other pages I've done and like I said, I'm using it as a way to work on my writing skills. Let me know what you think.

I'll talk to y'all on the flip side!

No comments: