Monday, January 14, 2008

Tagged

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
I was in the middle of 8th grade
Anxious to get my braces off (after 3 years)
Totally boy crazy, excited to be able to go to the dances
Being silly with friends all the time
Just barely starting to gain some confidence

5 Things on my "To Do" list:
Get all my reading done for my classes ahead of time
Make a menu for the week
Go grocery shopping
Talk to my boss about shortening my crazy hours
Write in journal

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Cookies - any variety
Ice cream - also, almost any variety
Popcorn
Better-than-sex-cake (Skor cake)
Anything sweet, especially at the moment since I haven't eaten anything all day

5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
Pay off all our debt
Pay off our parents debt
Quit my job so I can work on my books
Travel to Europe & Hawaii & Australia &.... everywhere!
Invest it & live of the interest

My bad habits:
Biting my lips
Wanting everything done "my way" (this is an Oldest Child trait, not my fault)
Being too hard on myself

5 Places I have lived:
Salt Lake City, UT
Taylorsville, UT
Logan, UT
That's all for now

5 Jobs I've had:
Newspaper - delivery person
Skool Lunch - food prep
Utah State University - Resident Assitant, Receptionist, Summer Team Leader
Secretary at Insurance Company

1 comment:

Annie said...

Wow, you're soooo young! But it's fun to learn more about you! I totaly understand the stress thing. I too get stressed out about things but you do learn to cope and deal with the stresses of life. some better than others, don't give up!