Monday, October 31, 2011

A few things to note

* Today marks halfway thru this pregnancy!
I'm feeling pretty good. I can't believe it has flown by so fast. I feel this little guy move All The Time. And he's already a strong kicker. We will see if he doesn't just kick right thru my belly by the end.
20 Weeks
* Happy Halloween!
I thought of a few good costumes but then lacked the energy to actually make them.
Let's just say my costume is Half-Baked. Cuz I'm 20 weeks.

* NaNoWriMo begins tomorrow.
Some of you may remember when I wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. I'm attempting to do it again in November. I will be joining a large group of people already involved in this project.
So if I'm MIA that is why.

* I wrote this whole post from my phone. Including the picture. I'm so proud of myself. It also means I have one less excuse to not blog.

1 comment:

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Cutest non-belly ever...you're tiny! Happy writing!