Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friends

I just wanted to document a couple of stops we made during our trip to St. George.

On the way down on Wednesday night, we stopped in Cedar City to visit Kyle & Megs. I've known Megs since Freshman year at USU. I love that we've stayed close and have made it a tradition to stop by & visit them when we go to St. George.

It's always fun to get together & catch up on life. And her husband Kyle always cracks us up. He's a great story teller.

On our way home Sunday night, the Preece's invited us over for a BBQ. Of course!

Some other friends Steve & Kam were also there and we had a fun night talking and laughing. And playing with the children. Aria insisted on doing my hair over and over, and made Brian & I King and Queen for the night. We felt very honored.

Corbin was a little shy at first, but soon overcame that & played with Brian. Total boy right there. So cute though.

I'm so grateful for our friends and all the fun we have, even when we don't see them all the time.

No comments: