Monday, May 10, 2010

My Latest Read

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My mom gave me this book because she said the author's "voice" sounded like me. I have to agree and say I totally loved it! It's a really quick read, but I found myself giggling and squealing for the characters. (Inside my head of course, because I read it at work today.) I'd recommend it to any girl interested in a fun, quick read. (And I have a copy if you're close enough to want to borrow it.)


My only problem now though, is that I find myself both more encouraged and more discouraged to write. Hearing someone's voice that sounds like mine actually out there and published is great, except that it makes me feel like now I really don't have anything unique to add the the world of literature. I guess I just have to try or I'll never know.

No comments: