Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Reading

Last Sunday, the 9th, I got 3 new books for my birthday. I also borrowed a book from my sister.

I read all of them by Saturday.

I recommend them all:

My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions, by Becca Wilhite

Being Sixteen, by Allyson Braithwaite Condie

Band of Sisters, by Annette Lyon

The Princess Bride, by William Goldman

The author of Being Sixteen, Allyson Condie, has a new book coming out at the end of November. It's called Matched. I can't wait! You can visit her blog here.

3 comments:

Amy said...

My friend here in Spokane is really good friends with Allyson Braithwaite Condie. Her new book I think is a series and is supposed to be really good.

Melissa said...

Yeah, it is a series. My dad is actually cousins with Allyson's husband, so I get to see her at reunions and stuff. Pretty cool, but I'm still always nervous to talk to her.

Crystal said...

K, So I put them on hold at our library, and I will be waiting for a while! There were at least 4 people ahead of me on all of them! (I have already read The Princess Bride, so I didn't reserve that one.) Lame. Are you going to the concert on Tuesday? Do you have siblings this time? Hope to see you two soon!